Thursday, July 14, 2011

What I need...

Dad,

It'll be a while before mum gets home. And frankly speaking, i'm getting frustrated already.

Can you not help out with some of the house chores? Can you not throw the rubbish, and can you not make any more mess?

Stop juicing fruits with aloe vera. I DON'T LIKE IT. I DON'T WANT TO DRINK IT. Stop making these weird things and expect me to finish. I DON'T WANT TO. Whatever you put in, it all tastes the same. Bitter. I HATE bitter. Perhaps if you learn to talk to us more, you'd come to understand certain things about us.

I am on a diet. But please don't ask your friends to keep butting with stupid recommendations, because I simply will not take it. She is as fat as a bear, so her recommendations would not work, that i can assure you. Otherwise, you'd have hot model-figure friends.

Can you stop buying things home and expect me to eat them all up? If you buy it, finish it. Don't leave a pathetic piece or two and expect me to finish it. NO I WON'T.

I am obliged to make sure you have dinner, even when you have a perfectly running car, and dinners are just takeaways. Can you not come home empty handed when you come in the house at dinnertime? Come in with your own dinner.

You seem perfectly capable to take care of yourself when i am away at work. But do you realise the mess you leave waiting for me when I get back?

Please. It's gonna be months till mum gets back. Please don't make me consider moving out.

I am frustrated. So help me before I break.

No comments: