Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My little tripod


"We're each a leg of a tripod. Without any one of us, we wouldn't even stand."
-mei mei-


It hasn't been long, but what we share is really something. Others might not understand it fully, but it's ok.

My two pilots, my one-bar and three-bar pilot...


Thank you for sending me to the airport and watching until I passed the gate. Thank you for helping me carry my heavy luggage. And thank you for sacrificing sleep to spend time with me.


Thank you for showing up at my door at 6am, after braving over 300km on the road. Neither of you have even driven here. I have never felt a bigger relief than to see the two of you right there, until I didn't bother about my big winnie-the-pooh pjs. *shy*



Thank you for the comfort you both have given me, the security and the warmth. The love and respect.



I love you guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, you quoted me in your blog, I'm very very happy you know that, hehe, well I don't think this is a comment, more to just letting you know bout some stuffs okay, just wanted you to know that no matter where you are or whatever is it that your doing, we are there with you, maybe not in person but there in your heart, and another thing is that which I'm pretty sure nigel would agree with me is thank you for coming into our lives, it has been a good run so far and I'm sure that we would go all the way, like what was said in the bad boys movie which I would always remember,"we ride together, we die together", which I think its really cool because I'm sure no matter whatever happens to you, me or even nigel, we would always be there for one another, so to conclude this so called comment, is thank you V,